Mar 5, 2012

back to the CICT

It wasn't nice when you thought you would finish your semester sooner then you accidentally kicked your external hard disk, (which full of your final year project data) and there you are back to the computer lab redo it from zero, again.

It was a story bout me, never mind, move on shall we ?

Here i am in CICT, was plan to do my final year project from scratch again. When the wild, uhmm i mean  the PIC of the computer lab, put her sour face and talked to me:

"Did you change the password of that computer"
I put my poker face, "Did you change it? Now i want you to remove it, Now!! Who do you think you are, why in the first place you want to change the password, do you know if the technician now this they will be angry, now remove that password"
"But . . I . ."
"You should not change the password, what if someone else want to use that computer"
*okay guy meme

That . . yeah, I expect this issue somehow will cause me a problem. I did change the password, because i want to use this Mac for myself. Of come on, no one else use this mac, there are around 40 Macs here, and no one use it except me. Well, i wouldn't put the password if they let me use it with admin rights. They totally clueless on how to use a Mac, they set the guest account and restrict it with parental control.

The parental control which allow you to open facebook but block your gmail account =.=
I use this Mac because my final year project depend on it, I can't use my MacBook anymore, and I can't install software which I have and need for the final year project.

Now I backed up all the data and apps I installed long time ago, gona remove the password for admin as they ask, then remove my whole data from this Mac, well let them use lion and . . . use legal way (like writing a proper letter to apply for the Mac) to use it again.

Hmmm . . .

Still another hour before the back up process completed, till then . . .

Ciaosz!!