Jan 1, 2012

last minute post of 2011

I will try to make this post done and published at 23:59 GMT+8

Well read Doria's Blog and i suddenly want to write about my own 2011

I've 150 post on my blog, 130 published, 20 draft *ok enough the crap :P

I organized an international scale youth conference. Finally, a logo i designed was published and used, for one whole semester i made my own food. My Mac motherboard burned. My brother visited me. Met and made new friends and increased my list of countries contacts (Egypt, Philippine, Tunisia, South Korea, Vietnam, Macau, German, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Cambodia, France, Puerto Rico, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, well and more). Almost became victim of car accident. I swim again and had my new pair of goggles. Got boxers as gift that made me look like patrick. Explored Malaka. Gained 10Kg when new semester started and lost 8Kg 2 weeks after that. Read and owned biography of Muhammad Hatta and idolized him even more. Had my own carrier bag. My first premier of Gundam Unicorn episode 4. First WordCamp. First live music. Owned management and marketing skills. Enhanced my understanding about an organization and branding. Finally reached an agreement to build a company that me and my friend planned since 2008.

Well, i have no idea what should i write next :P Most probably because i just copy the idea of Doria and paste it :P Well i don't care it just my own reflection.

Few things i didn't achieved and didn't proud of:
Graduated on time. Failed in some subjects. My room was messy most of the time. Lost my money, created my financial bleeding. Need to wear spectacles.Visit only 4 out of 6 cities which i planned. No paper published. No apps created. Not reaching my 100k lines of code. And still not a better muslim, body, mind and soul.

Next what i might become on 2012:

Have my 2 apps ready, work, and profitable. 2 fully functional systems. 6 Website designs (including 6 logo). 2 papers. 6 cities. My tutorial published on tutsplus. Own and fully operational company. Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan. Part time job. Become intern. Have my own income. My personal website. Constant update and post on blog/website. Reserve RM 500/month. 1000 followers. Taller by 10cm. Minimum average grade is B+ and CGPA 3.7 and become a better muslim, mind, body and soul !!


Well i think that is all :)

Ciaoszz 2011, welcome 2012 !!

The fireworks started !!!!!!