Dec 12, 2011

life template

Do you ever wonder why your life sometimes is pretty damn difficult. There are lot of problem you face and you don't have enough time to handle everything. Well you tried to do it really bad and end up just before deadline and realize "ouch, this seems similar with my previous problem". You are coming to right place dude. Introducing the new solution for your repetitious problem "LIFE TEMPLATE" !!


Awright!! End of commercial . . :P


It is true that some people, in some time (particularly is myself) face similar problem or task in daily life. I seek perfection on every task I made and sometime time just never agree with my super-perfect-dream-result, hehehehe . . .




Now i try to cut as many "non-effective, non-efficient, non-productive" time. There is a repetition of several pattern when i face a problem or have a project which made me realize i need to have "template" for almost everything. This is similar with object oriented programming principle (yes, well . . . i inspired because of the programming :D ) where we create independent class (you can call it solution) which can be reused later in another program.


There are lot of template example that we didn't realize before, most of it is our habit. While cooking, some people will prepare ingredient and save it on fridge, or half-cooked ingredient to make it faster when it use for the main dish. That is a template.


Shoe rack, wardrobe, your own table, these are template to categorize your thing. When you follow the template it help you to organize and cut the time.


Having template for your assignment will also help a lot, pre-filled report template, code template and class in programming, pre-draw site plan or whatever-it-called for architect or stock of building model, stock of 3d model, website template, this and that and so many other template out there.


While facing a problem there are several templates i have. Escape-from-assignment templa.. ups . . . not that one. I mean, if you have problem with your friend, my template will be

  1. Clear my head by eat nice food and take bath for 1 hour
  2. Try to understand the problem, reflection on my own action and ask from other source what might happened or what kind of problem my friend faced
  3. Give some time to him/her to cool their head
  4. Clear the misunderstanding
  5. Rebuild the friendship

Well that look like a guideline but, hey, template is part of guideline :P


The most important thing for the template is to help you reduce repetitive action and maximize your time to do something more valuable.I can't really say this will be true for everyone because of this is my experience and i created my own template which only work for myself. Your template will only work for yourself.




Well till next time,


Ciaosz !!