Dec 24, 2011

hacked and worry

Someone got hacked =.=
Nothing in particular, it just that is the tittle of a blog that i follow. Well, I don't really care bout it, yet it was my dream to be a hacker, quite some time ago in the past. It was an awesome job, at least that what i imagined, where you can be anywhere in any part of the world, hack this and there, just for fun nothing to worry.

Few years in university and everything change, I have no more interest about hacking.
The thing i want to emphasize is that, during the time i still thinking it was fun, I have no worry about what should i do, what kind of job that i will take, i don't even care about where or how i can survive, how i can find money. Now, reality kinda suck.

Money is the key. Most of the thing need money, in this kind of era, no money almost equal to nothing. Money, wealth often use to measure someone success rate, people judge. This what make me worry. 

Almost in the edge of my university life, where i soon need to jump the the ocean of reality, where people struggle to survive, where everything is much more difficult, the life of adult. I gonna admit I feel shame if i see how my friends able to cope with it and strive. I do really scare that when i graduate and i open the door of real life, i failed. I scare i have not enough money. I scare i have no job, can't reach my dream.

While writing this post I realize something. I shouldn't worry that much. I just need hard work, be myself, be the one i want, try to reach and realize my dream. The future i want is not the future where i need to bow to someone, where i need to put money over as priority. I never want the future like that. I want the future that i decide by myself, where I can be what i want, where i can simply enjoy set my own dream and go for it. No worry, no regret.

It just me and my dream and my own life. Where i can meet people, get to know each other, find new friends, travel around the world, have a family, build my own house, have my own business, and enjoy everything.

Well, i still have some time till i reach all of it. I try one step at a time, no rush, no short cut, just let it flow, like how stream let the gravity decide.


Ok, back to work with asp.net and matlab,
Till then,

Ciaosz!!