Sep 28, 2013

Reading a blog

I like reading blog, there are few bloggers (which happened to be my friends) that I follow. Each post of these people keep me motivated in many ways. This post is a tribute for those people.

1. blog.teratotech.com

This is my company blog. This blog is what makes me fall in love with the company. It's quite rare to find malaysian company who keep their blog down to earth and very honest. Written in malay language and sometimes english, the contents are mainly about the events happened in our office. The blog is maintained and mainly written by the legendary mysterious hero called "Teratoman".

2. doriasblog.blogspot.com

Written by a smart workaholic effective and efficient friend of mine, this blog always amaze me. The content and how it was written are very deep and show the smart thought of the author. Very well written english so you won't have difficulties to directly translate it using google.

3. malaysianjack.com

Indeed the author and owner of this blog is a one of a kind jack, engineer multitalented business woman. She is jack and the blog contain various things she experience as an engineer, students, traveller, and currently a girl who rock the world with her business. The contents are light and easy to read, complete with cool sense of humor.

4. udarian.com

One of the earliest blog I follow. Beware of the content because you might not able to hold that laugh for too long. Light humor which always exist on each of the post will cheer up your day. What else you expect from a crazy young self taught comedian.

5. internshipity.blogspot.com

This is the latest blog I follow. Fellow Indonesian and was an intern in my company before. Its refreshing to me to see how he put his experience to a blog post. It push me forward as a programmer because I know if I slacking too much this amazing man will one day take over me.

There it goes, few blogs I follow which keep me motivated. Now the honorable mention for some other blogs I follow :

- radityadika.com
Started as kambingjantan.com where he tell his own life in such a twisted nerve cracking joke.

37signals.com/svn
The famous blog from 37Signals. Various contents written by various people. A blog with a very rich content.

There are even more but these are the blog I most likely check every time I am about to write a post. It tickle my curiosity and motivate me to achieve more, do more, learn more !!

Ciaosz !!