May 8, 2012

between red robe and flying hat everywhere

It should had been my convocation today. I made mistake and here I am, the photographer. 3 of us, me, rizal, faruq, entered this faculty at the exact same moment yet we graduated differently. I am still here when they wear the glorious red robe of graduates, not only i am the only one from 3 of us, i am the only one from my batch of database student who didn't graduate. I wasn't there in the same row of them.

I was there, in the row of guests, clapping my hand so hard, alone, giving my prayer and support to each of them while they walked to receive their graduation album. I was there, for them, from the beginning till the end.

Now, it's my turn next to be on that stage, wearing glorious red robe. I am fighting alone with my friends hope on my shoulder. I will graduate, wearing glorious red robe, throwing my hat hight into the sky, hopefully not alone.

To all my friends, SCD's cadet, faruq, rizal, gona miss you guys.

I'll catch up soon !!




Ciaosz !!


Thousands of youth, gather.
Thousands of red robe, flutter by the wind.
Thousands of black hat, flying in the sky.
And countless tears, laugh, celebrating the graduation day.
Lies the dreams ahead still far away in the future yet close enough to reach
                                                                                             - End of our time together