Feb 16, 2012

i miss a flight

the title literally told what i faced today. My flight was today 3:15pm to KL but somehow what i remembered bout my flight is on 18th :(
and now here i am enjoying my time before the flight which i re-book and wasted some money =.= by meet up and say goodbye to some friends  . . . haishyoooo . . .

anyway this holiday is totally different than any holiday i ever had, i really became tourist in my own home-town, i saw how a procession of marriage directly, my friend from malaysia, idayu, came here to have holiday, had some on-air session with friends from blogger palanta, udarian and fhia, met new friends which i only knew online, uhmmm . . . finally swim again ater 5 years, and so many other fun stuffs i couldn't mention.

it was fun and will take lot of time to tell each and every story, i will write it anyway . . . after i arrive in malaysia, soon :)

miss you guys, my lecturers, uni friends, crazy people, old mate, new friends . . .

mina . . . i gona meet you guys soon and have fun together :)

till then, ciaosz!!