Sep 3, 2012

Random thought on a new idea

I've lot of ideas which i keep in my secret diary (don't ask where) and there is this thing i really want to realize as soon as possible. It just a website with information about university life, how is it look like, what the new student need to prepare, and perhaps let the alumni reminesence their old long forgotten memory.

It's not that far in the future i hope, i am setting the template and collecting the content. Once i have a bit time in my lovely hectic working life I'll give it a go.

Continuing with the site, it will be in english (I am sorry for my fellow indonesian), although the main reason for me to create the site is to help my fellow indonesian student who wanted to start their early university life, I also want to make the information as general and as highly accessible to other people as well. In another point of view, it might reduce the presence of this site in my own beloved country. I don't really mind, it is the time for we, Indonesian, to move from our comfort zone, especially student. LIttle bit of english won't hurt and I promise I'll write as best as i could, as simple as possible.

Till then, Ciaosz
ps: For further info you might want to follow me in twitter, i am more than just active there ;)