Jul 26, 2012

Mobile blogger

The title say it all. Been while I didn't write anything in this blog, as I said before, I've been busy with my work. Doing all those programming stuff, which actually put me in very-enjoyable-intense-awesome-learning-experience.

I never felt like this since the last time I worked my ass preparing for Indonesian Computer Olympics. These few weeks, I learn a lot. I learn work can be fun and enjoyable. It can be very intense and serious.

The day I started my work it seems I never learn any. What I learnt in university did not applicable in my workplace (at least, not yet). I need to learn again, about web and mobile apps. I really feel like small person, like a kid, newbie.

Well, I manage it and now become part of the team. I still need to learn more and hope able to perform even better. There is a heavy responsibility I feel, a bit pressure. Because my boss, whenever he is around, keep asking my progress. Although my colleagues told me to relax, I simply find it difficult, but I don't hate this tension, I kinda enjoy it. I'm more focus than ever, I never felt very productive like this.

Well that is just a chunk of my work, I haven't tell you the Xbox session, the hackaton in report, the lunchbox, and coffee talk bout current trend in mobile applications and games. I like it, I like being here, and I wish can contribute more.

Till then,

Ciaosz!!!

Ps: in the end the title and the post really is off, mismatch :p
Well I think it's ok, I'll write bout the mobile blogger next time, I promise !!